Friday, March 12, 2010

♥ 11th Mar

















Finally,
the exam is OVER!!!

这一次的考试,
是我人身中,
第一次
第一次
第一次
交白卷....

ACCOUNT exam
infront all subjektif question,
such as, apa akaun Islam, tuliskan 11Prinsip akuan dan definisi nya....
wtF--
ALL THEORY?
and behind a penyata+kunci kira-kira...
lolx.. i cant memories it..
i just know the bentuk T nia==
and this mean,
my account DIE edi..

CHEMISTRY exam
wtH? i read it whole day..
but i duno what am i reading abt--
and this also mean,
my chemistry die too..

PHYSIC exam,
i study de all NO OUT==
those giga, mega 10^2... no OUT
those V=U+AT, S=1/2(U+V)T... no OUT!
aaaarrrggghhh...
(gek sei-ing...)

1st time exam so sam fu...
and no touch comp-,-
what a form 4 life is that?

2 comments:

Loveless 无情 said...

Haiz... I felt so sorry, it is my fault... What a master am I... Sigh... Whatever lar... Just Keep On Hard Working Next Time, I knew nothing can defeat you de, right? =D

♥ Ms. Penny said...

==...
yaya ur fault!
no teach me :X

en^^ thx ♥