Annoying,
Damn Annoying!
Suddenly,
So many things come together,
and need to solve it as soon as possible.
What the hell?!
I haven't revision for my 20th May 2010 exam.
and now I need to solve that "Papan kenyataan of PBC" first.
aaarrgghh~ I'm going to MAD!
need buy those "ingredients" and draw draw cut cut.
SHIT.
i'm damnnnnn Tire now!
This afternoon,
went to SM buy those "ingredients"
before that,
saw Engsim in Selayang Jaya Pasar there
(we went there had our lunch..)
I though my eye something wrong,
cause i keep feel that boy is him.-.-
after that, he sms me.
Finally i knew that the boy really is HIM==
LOL, 1st time meet on9 fren without any notice
and wearing that stupid school uniform...
Anyway,
Thank BS for accompany me to buy papers,
and Thank to BS's Mummy for carry me to SM.
Besides that,
Thank ENGSIM for teaching me something about Chemistry.
Thank you all so much (:
No comments:
Post a Comment