Wednesday, March 23, 2011

MARCH holiday!

18th March,

Sunway pYramid with my dearest :)
Yapyap, fishy, romis, panda, yw, punkiee, zw and zm ♥

skating was AWESOME :D
I ♥ it

but my legs cacated after skating ;(
cause of the shoes?

Before going for skating,
punk and I went for shopping! HAHAHA

to buy my high heels. teehee.
at last finally we found it.
It cost me RM89.90!!!
bankraped. :X

When we back, we had take a wrg bus!
and we use RM1 to hangging around USJ. lols.

Anyway, it's a memorable trip ever :)


19th March,

BIG BIG day♥

It's 9 school GATHERING~

I'm the 礼仪小姐+后勤

stand infront or the stage for many hours i thk...
my leg soooooooo PAIN :(

1 of our school's performing,
GX student !!


20th March,

Kuala Selangor with family :)

Enjoy those seafood and ignore my skin allergic.


Ok, Bye my holidays!! ♥

No comments: