Saturday, March 30, 2013

Master's bday celebration


The POWER CARDS ~
Seriously... I cant believe I'm the one who draw them !!!
So SO SO SOOO NICE ~ xD
*Copyright reserved @ PennyApw*

We had our self planned game in IKEA & IPC mall !
hehehhe it's really memorable..
especially the choo choo train and star jumping lmao.

hehehe sry master, i know u're tire ~ xD
just wanna let u experience a special bday ~ heh~

Here come some photos :3


Pyt ~ My dear xD
wear almost same pattern of custom with me tdy :P


Beibei ~ my bestie xD !
cute pic yay~~ ^^v


The GUYS~ with bday boy !! 


Yummy ~ Beibei's filet :3
I almost ate all the french fries XD


Birthday BOY ! wohoo with fireball? xD


The present Beibei & I gave him xD
Really suit him a lot !!
wish him like it ~


Happy Belated Birthday !~


His new man.. romeo ~ xD


leng lui's ~~~ xD


there is a Ghost behind us xD


Lastly, thanks everyone who attended it !!
much appreciated ~~

Okay, 
this is my holiday ;)
How bout urs ?

No comments: